Fruit is a most important food. because it is packed with solar energy that offers natural healing for the body against illnesses. It is an “un-orthodox” but helpful strategie in treating terminally ill cancer patients, and many patient recover. Cancer patients shouldn’t die. The cure for cancer is already found - it is in the way we eat fruit.
Most of us think that eating fruit means just buying a fruit, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths. However, that’s not the complete story, It’s important to know how and when to eat your fruit.
The correct way to eat fruit is to eat it on an empty stomach, and not eat it after your meal.
If you eat fruit on an empty stomach, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.
Let’s say, for example, you eat two slices of bread (a sandwich) and then a slice of fruit. The fruit is easier to digest and ready to go through the stomach into the intestines sooner, but it is prevented from doing so because of the sandwich you have eaten before the fruit. In the meanwhile, the entire meal of bread and fruit rots and ferments and turns to acid.
The minute the fruit comes into contact with food in the stomach and its digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil. So please eat your fruit on an empty stomach or before your meals.
You may have heard people complaining: “Every time I eat watermelon I burp”, “when I eat durian my stomach bloats up”, “when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet”, etc.. etc.. All this will not arise if you eat your fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying of other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat.
If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruit, you have the secretof beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight. Even symptoms such as premature greying of hair, balding, nervous outburst and dark circles under the eyes will not happen if you take fruit on an empty stomach.
Here are some more interesting pointers about fruit:
• Eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice.
• All fruits, including fruits, such as oranges and lemons while acidic to taste, become alkaline in the body
• When you need to drink fruit juice, drink only fresh fruit juice, not from a cans, pack or bottle.
• If you should drink fresh fruit juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful, slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it.
• Don’t ever drink juice that has been heated up.
• Drinking cold water or drinks after a meal is not recommended. It interferes with your digestive fire, creating partially digestive food, which is then waiting to be fully digested so that it can be emininated from the system, and in the interup cretes pockets of wind and toxicity.
• Cooking fruit destroys many of its vitamins. So whilst you may not be getting 100% of the fruits nutrients at all, you get its taste.
• You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruit and drink fresh fruit juice throughout the 3 days. You will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look.
Tiny but mighty. A good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E and fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants and flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C, thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack and stroke.
Strawberries are known as protective fruit because they have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits and protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging and free radicals.
The sweetest medicine. Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent and dissolve kidney stones as well as lessen the risk of colon cancer.
Yhirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C and Potassium.
Guava and Papaya UAVA & PAPAYA:
Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content.
Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation.
Papaya is rich in carotene; This is good for your eyes.