The Shanti Path
The Shanti Path steps into that void, breathing fresh life into spirituality, with a wealth of practices and perspectives, that help us to imagine and live while providing a way forward. It sheds light on the most urgent, rich, challenging and important questions facing spiritually minded people in our complex, modern world.
We recognise that for the future of consciousness and a spiritual culture, we must weave together spirit, science, philosophy and psychology. The role and purpose of spirituality in our lives, and in our time, is towards a deeper connection. We need to embark upon the intimate, compelling portrait of new possibilities and potentials for a spiritual paradigm that can evolve with us. The kind of path that is necessary to lead us to wellbeing and wholesomeness, makes sense. Enlightenment helps us create a better world here and now, travel along a much needed spiritual path, and be a person who evolves to serve the evolutionary needs of humanity, as well as our own deepest yearnings.
Through the insights, practices and perspectives offered by the interactive path of Shanti Yoga, you can
- completely transform the way you experience and respond to crises in your life
- resolve tension between “living a spiritual life” and “being engaged in the world”
- avoid the surprising limitations that trying to “work on yourself” can create
- become more comfortable and effective within large-scale systems and with change
- respond constructively when you encounter doubt and struggle on your spiritual path
- integrate the timeless wisdom of ancient traditions with the insights of modern science and Western psychology
- navigate the 'marketplace' of spiritual offerings and avoid the 'cafeteria approach' to 'so-called' spiritual practice
- overcome contemporary uneasiness regarding spiritual 'gurus' and make mature, informed decisions about finding and working with an authentic teacher
You can also learn vital practices that you can use immediately, such as daily exercises that will improve your general sense of wellbeing and happiness, rapidly deepen your ongoing meditation practice and clarify your highest intentions.
I look forward to seeing you on the mat, meditation cushion, at our spiritual talks, walks and at retreats.
Love and blessings,
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.