We tend to look at our lives in a critical way, often concentrating on negative elements, rather than the good. As the famous saying goes, people often don’t appreciate what they have until they lose it, and it’s important to try and keep your troubles in perspective and compare them favourably to the positives in your life. It’s even better to be reminded of our accomplishments.
This lovely reminder will show you just how lucky you truly are to have experienced all that you have, and remind you that you have plenty to be thankful for, even if the positives can sometimes be taken for granted.
• You are alive. Many others have never made it this far, which means that you are fortunate. Life is a gift. Cherish it.
• Some people feel like strangers in their own homes, but you are grateful for the roof over your head and your house feels like home.
• You are rich with life experiences. Every lesson you have learnt has made you smarter and wiser, and there’s still more to learn.
• You know yourself and know what is good for you, which is why you won’t rush to settle for things that do not feel right and know who to turn to if you need help.
• You have accesss to an infinite reservoir of knowledge that allows you to learn something new everyday.
• You know that you don’t know everything. you wonder and ask questions, which is an indication of your intelligence.
• Your senses allow you to see, hear, feel, smell and taste the miraculous world around you.
• You’ve overcome many obstacles, accepted what which you cannot change, and it has made you stronger.
• You may occasionally be worried about the next step you are going to take but it just indicates that you have passion, freedom and the will to decide for yourself and control your life.
• Your possessions tell your life story. They remind you about those once-in-a-lifetime moments that you will always remember.
• You understand the meaning of balance in your life and know what’s important and where your priorities lie.
• Whether you’ve made them laugh, think, smile or excited, you’ve influenced people, and probably given them hope exactly when they needed it.
• You have the ability to give life and pour meaning and values into it and have probably done so successfully.
• You’ve got someone to reminise with, a friend or family member that misses you and looks forward to seeing you again and close friends who’ll do anything for you.
• You are love and will want to share this reminder with others.