Diploma of Yoga Teaching 2018: the first 6 months
Diploma of Yoga Teaching, 10554NAT (CRICOS Code: 087990D)
You learn the art and skills to transform your life and the lives of others towards health, wealth and happiness. The training delivery is consistent and effective across all trainers who deliver your classes, with model session plans that link to government regulations and standards for your accredited course and its units of competency. Helped by detailed scripts, practicum and feedback, you will be certified to teach through your Diploma of Yoga Teaching and Life Skills, and will leave this training with the ability to teach a 55 minute Shanti Yoga stretch and tone Yoga class, as well as the tools to work with students with a variety of different goals and abilities.
Here is how it works:
- Lectures, tutorials, discussion assists you establish a deeper level of understanding.
- Practice and Analysis is where you take what you have learnt in the lectures, tutorials and discussions and put it into practice, so that you are prepared to help your students through the same process.
- The Application Phase during tutorials is where you learn the craft of teaching, with skills assisted with the help of peers in your program and your teacher.
- Assessments make sure that you have understood everything from lectures and tutorials, practice and anslysis sufficiently.
For the second year, tutorials are conducted on Monday afternoons, from 2-5pm. Regardless of your level of experience, you are guaranteed to gain practical skills for transformation through attending lectures, practices and discussions. They accrue 60 face-to-face course hours per year and can be attended by skype.
ARTS AND CULTURE
BEECHMONT CAMPUS: NIRVANA WELLNESS SANCTUARY
Weekend Residential Retreats (included in your course fees)
We will endeavour to arrange transport so that you can all travel up together as the retreat is about 40 minutes drive from Southport.
These are the dates:
- 16-18 Feb 2018: Believe in Yourself, Transform your life
- 23-25 March 2018: Finding Meaning, Passion and Purpose in the pursuit of Happiness
- 11-13 May 2018: Emotional Wellbeing
- 15-17 June 2018: Cook Taste, Heal: Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
Please see the link of our beautiful retreat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goZAWVgXhoE
N.B. All retreats are twin-share accommodation.
TERM DATES - 2018
Term Dates Duration
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.