1. Physical: intense exertion, manual labour, lack of sleep, travel
2. Chemical: drugs, alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, and environmental pollutants such as cleaning chemicals or pesticides
3. Mental: perfectionism, worry, anxiety, long work hours
4. Emotional: anger, guilt, loneliness, sadness, fear
5. Nutritional: food allergies, vitamin, and mineral deficiency
6. Traumatic: injuries or burns, surgery, illness, infections, extreme temperatures
7. Psycho-spiritual: troubled relationships, financial or career pressures, challenges with life goals, spiritual alignment, happiness.
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.