Body and Soul Meals - Eat, Taste, Heal
MEALS FOR ONE
Home cooked prepared meals,
as well as soups, breakfasts, and desserts.
Life happens. And, unfortunately, it often gets in the way of preparing a well-rounded, balanced meal for yourself. Whether you are leaving work late or just couldn't find the time to whip something up for the family or guests who are about to arrive, you need something in your freezer that you can pull out at the last minute. Shanti Yoga helps you to do just that, offering a range of caringly prepared, vegetarian, weight loss meals, especially created from the finest ingredients. Gourmet food at a fraction of the price! Ready to place in the freezer for the right time, or to simply heat and eat right then.
Holistic approach to your wellbeing
Eat delicious and healthy meals
Manage your weight
- Do you choose to be vegetarian?
- Do you come home tired from work, the gym etc. and eat ‘fast food’ because of hunger, exhaustion and not much else available?
- Are you too busy for time-consuming food preparation, needed to cook balanced, healthy, tasty meals?
- Are you frustrated with:
- Feeling irritable and lacking in energy?
- Fad diets?
- Bland, tasteless food?
- The regimentation of attending classes and weigh-ins?
- Do you spend valuable time shopping for food, doing the dishes?
- Would you rather have a balanced, tasty and healthy meal that is vegetarian?
Now you can SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY and have a healthy, nutritionally balanced tasty meal with a difference. These meals will play a vital role in the education towards healthy eating.
low salt, low fat, NO preservatives – that still tastes delicious
No animal products – no diary, no eggs.
No added sugar
No artificial colorings
No artificial flavourings
Organic produce wherever possible
Chemical and pesticide free wherever possible
Cooked in stainless steel
Rotation of grains, seeds, pulses
Investment: Weightloss individual meal $12 eat-in or take away. Note: The price does not include delivery.
Pick up individually packed, different, balanced, complete vegetarian meals from 129 Scarborough St, Southport.
• No contracts to sign • No shopping • No classes to attend • No cooking • No washing up
Store in freezer. (Remember, no preservatives).
Microwave: Remove from container in frozen state to a suitable dish. Cover. Heat in microwave for 6-8 minutes. Enjoy. Can also be microwaved in the container it is purchased in.
Oven: Pre-heat oven to 190º C. Remove from container to a oven safe dish. Heat for approx 20 minutes in a fan-forced over; about 10-15 minutes. Longer in a conventional oven.
Stovetop: Thaw and place in a suitable container. Place container with meal on top of a saucepan with boiling water. 10-15 mins.