Health Institute Australasia Corporate Services
- Joyfulness that goes beyond a sense of pseudo-achievement
- Being associated with purely material and money-making endeavors.
- The enjoyment of freedom and peace of mind.
- The unleashing of inspired creativity, genius and imagination.
- Exceptional productivity and “flow.”… and yes, increasing revenues and financial profits.
We are all ready to step into a life and career that is more “conscious” and contributes to a better world. We are frustrated by the world’s problems and want to be part of the solution.
Health Institute Australasia helps people just like you bring deeper meaning and higher purpose into the workplace. We are your one-stop resource for how you can integrate your working expertise with an inward calling to engage in work that feeds your soul and make huge conscious, compassionate, global contributions. To make the shift to deeply, purpose-driven, solutions-oriented work, strategies need to be based on:
- Creating conscious workplaces, teams and resources
- Creating conscious community within organisations
- Building Leadership based on Inspiration that drives Motivation (love vs fear)
- Progressing beyond ambition to meaning
- Creating opportunities, empowerment and enrichment
Programs, products and services reflect the inspiration and creativity of the founder and 'guru' of Health Institute Australasia, Shanti Gowans, who is the driving energy behind this vision. As facilitator, mentor and coach, Gowans combines the three wisdom traditions of Yoga, Mindfulness and Ayurveda to inspire participants achieve wellbeing and meaning. Combining Eastern philosophy and contemporary Western thinking, with a remarkable intuitive, diagnostic sense in isolating emotional and personal issues, Gowans provides wise insights and solutions that are sensitive, emphathetic and understandable, making solutions immediately relatable, personally meaningful and work dramatically. Here is the unparalleled opportunity.
Here’s a partial listing, a sample cross-section of the clients who have had the benefit of having Shanti Gowans work for them.
• Australian Society of Orthodontists
• Institute of Chartered Accountants
• Institute of petroleum companies
• Wallace, McMullen and Small
• Leisuretech Consultants
• Mayors and Shire presidents, Victoria State
• Victorian Travel League
• Horsham Education Centre
• Young President’s Organization
• Ch 2, ABC Television, Ripponlea
• Jam Factory
• Civic Centre, Council of Camberwell
• Hotal Australia Luncheon Club
• Australasian-Asian Association
• Australasian-Asian Women’s Group
• East Doncaster Young Wives Group
• Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
• Dorchester Luncheon Club
• Marianne’s Hair and Beauty Centre
• Ringwood Uniting Church
• Parkmore Keysborough Shopping Centre
• Wesley Mission
• GP Network
HIA provides supportive, take-home aids for on-going support. We have found that these provide the necessary incentive to keep inspiration high at all stages, and for participants and corporations to evolve.
Fees and further corporate information please send contact us.
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.