Corporate Health and Stress Management. Services and Programs
Services and Programs
Services and Programs
Our Corporate Mission
To offer outstanding programs in health and wellbeing that unite Meditation, Ayurveda, the science of life, and Yoga, to the Australian workplace in a complete social vision. The outcomes are increased resilience, accountability, focus, productivity, energy and connection.
Better health and the depth of enlightened stress management solutions present concrete possibilities that support an enlightened culture for sanity, compassion, sustainability and justice in order to create a more healthy, just, compassionate and reflective corporate world in service to humankind and the planet.
Our Signature Programs
Enjoyable and inspiring programs for workplace wellness, team building and leadership development that consistently deliver proven results.
- Success without Stress. Stress Management program. Comprehensive program with mindfulness-based stress management training, breath work and other stress busters for finding stillness within to unplug, slow down and unwind from work stress. The results include better quality of rest and sleep, increased energy, reduction of depression and anxiety.
- The Hero's Journey - Leadership and Courage program. Live your best life. Vision. Values. Purpose. Goal setting and taking action. Time management and focus. Resilience and optimism. Effective communication. Self mastery.
- Live, Love, Laugh and Last a Lifetime. Practical education in the art of living better longer. Incorporates Healthy Lifestyle. Healthy Diet. Healthy Mind. Weight Reduction. Breathe Easy. Healthy Back. Stress management. Positive Thinking.
- Respectful Relationships and Team Building. Looking for a common language in which to communicate and common work goals to strive for.
- Purpose, Meaning and Happiness and Renewal program.
- A daytrip to Nirvana. Stress busting and team bonding. One inspired rhythm that increases vision and communication.
- Digestive Health and Weight Management. Nutritional wellness from Ayurveda, the science of life.
- Focus and Motivation: Nirvana in the workplace.
- Success by Design - building self awareness, understanding mindsets (addressing procrastination, hesitation, self-sabotage, limiting habits of mind), shifting negative beliefs, building trust and emotional intelligence and learning how to become a better thinker and cultivate amazing mind power.
Additionally, we offer
- Complementary therapies for Individuals. One-to-one massage and coaching for senior leaders, managers and employees.
- On site wellbeing e.g. Health at work. The Yoga of work. Ayurveda and massage at work
- Nutritional Wellness support. Weightloss meals. Cooking courses. Ayurvedic herbal medicines.
- Ayurvedic health assessments and consultations.
NIRVANA AT WORK
To reject change is to reject tomorrow.
Work is one of our primary activities on the planet. It serves our community, our planet and us.
The search for nourishment and authenticity, to be fully present in life, in the moment, especially at work, is increasing.
A new generation of business leaders is turning to mindfulness and yoga as a cutting-edge leadership tool. Scientific research suggests that the practice of mindfulness can help individuals gain clarity, reduce stress, optimise their performance and develop a greater sense of wellbeing. This greatly assists in the blossoming of precious wealth, minimising chronic absenteeism, employee turnover, stress claims and lagging productivity. As increased stress has direct links to mental illness and workplace injury, this training provides practical and beneficial tools for sustaining a balanced and calm work and home life. Skills and abilities are not only used for personal growth and advancement but also with social responsibility to benefit of the world.
Stressed out, sedentary, and overweight career and business people find mindfulness meditation and practices based on yoga principles designed to reduce anxiety and lifestyle pressure, to be of tremendous benefit in robust behavioural changes and towards building resilience and energy. Physical wellbeing, improved concentration and mindfulness are skills that empower career and business people to cope more readily, thereby enabling them to overcome problems and be more productive.
The Health Institute (THI) Australia offers training and personal development leadership programs to corporate Australia that have been developed through the mind of a meditator and yogi who has been trained in the wisdom practices of the East from a very early age. These practices have been refined for the Western mind over a period of more than three decades of work in Australia, including the teaching of yoga and meditation for daily life, counselling individuals, families and organisations, running a government recognised college, and a 70 acre residential wellness retreat. Shanti Gowans acts as senior consultant and principle facilitator, with the assistance of THI team of experts and presenters in their specialist areas.
The Health Institute (THI) Australia conducts seminars and specially ‘tailored’ in-company projects
- that develop teams and individuals
- for business, industry, government, education and health professionals
- to suit trainees to executives and all between,
- designed to meet different needs and
- shown to be effective through long, practical experience.
Our programs are thorough, individual, flexible, innovative, integrated and universal.
Nirvana in the Workplace
There is a basic wisdom that can help solve the world's problems. It does not belong to any culture or religion but rather to a timeless tradition of human courage, the key to which lies in not being afraid of who we are: human beings. Wisdom principles, processes and practices can be used to bring out the universal inspirations, intelligence and energy that lead to success in any endeavour, including business. Our programs are about the training and application of wisdom principles in the practice of business, as a worker, manager or owner, or all three combined, as is commonly the case in small business.
To be effective, productive, nourished and spiritually healthy, we need a set of practical and holistic skills that we can apply to any situation. Workplace wellness programs directly contribute to employee productivity. Employee wellness and workplace wellness have been empirically linked. Engaged employees are those who use their discretionary efforts for the good of the company. They come in early, are excited by their work and are connected to the purpose of the organisation. Employee health, resilience and sustainable high performance is a competitive advantage for all organisations, large and small.
We work towards self-fulfilment of the individual together with corporate success. Each individual in training gains from participating in an inspiring, practical program that points the way to creative mastery of Self and their contribution to the world via the work they do. This powerful framework allows the individual to seamlessly integrate and develop both themselves and their service to others.
Everyday enlightened action. Practical training that includes workshops, projects, lectures, breath, stretching and movement, green yoga, meditation and relaxation. This is supported with notes and practice aids in the development of attitude, appearance, ability and activity.
The end result
Staff, associates and employees acquire the motivation to see success as something that comes from what they contribute rather than just some they gain. Everyone benefits from spirituality and nourishment in the workplace.
We can come to you, or your team can come out of their normal, everyday, work environment and step into ours. Located in Southport and Beechmont, our premises provide the perfect venue. Our head office is on the Gold Coast, Australia, with facilitators in Queensland, Melbourne and Sydney.
Naturally, your benefits are multiplied when you train your entire team. Nirvana in the workplace is known to build comaraderie, reduce stress, increase the health and wellbeing of co-workers, reduce illness, increase job satisfaction and increase the productivity and wellbeing of employees.