CHRISTIANITY AND YOGA
Heaven comes to Earth
The truth, from a yogic view, is that there is great spiritual depth in your heart and soul, a powerful marriage of heaven and earth, a sanctification of our bodies, and a sacred marriage of masculine and feminine at the heart of this tradition. Deeper than the historical Jesus is the cosmic Christ. The Yogic perspective shows that the real Christ path can honors sexuality, take care of the planet, and deal with the shadow. It can actively engage in healing, redeeming and uplifting world. The real Christ path is about becoming radiantly divine and embracing the Christ light within each of us, not just one person in history. The important and heartfelt message, one that is at the core of living a divinely human life, pulls back the veil on the sacred to illuminate your path of embodying Christ Consciousness in the here and now, by building on sacred service and ministering to the suffering of the world, based on the brilliant, provocative and passion-infused insights that resonate deeply within your soul.
I really look forward to working together to empower the changes that our world truly needs. I believe that we can co-create heaven on earth, if enough of us work together and share our gifts! Blessed are those whose passion is electrified by deep, abiding purpose. Let us not let surface things delude us, but free us from what holds us back. Be all-embracing, surrounded by your fruit. Soften what's rigid inside, and you shall receive physical vigour and strength from the universe.
- Voices from ancient times
- Befriending the cosmic creation story
- Revelation: Thanksgiving of the Cosmos
- Grace: Of praise and cosmic hospitality
- The power of miracles
- The power of the word: sayings, aphorisms, parables
- Sacred commitment: ask, seek, knock
- Self: the axis on which the universe turns
- Good and Evil: the soul playing hide and seek
- Inner wisdom: fall and redemption
- Being: There is but one God, and God has no religion. Humankind is One
- Embodying sacred love in action and the faces of love: womb, seed, humanity, selflessness, delight. a fusion of transcendent awareness and divine embodiment in the sacred chalice of the heart
- Sustaining the divine perspective: darkness shines. Re-examining the role of shadow work in activating Christ Consciousness, which is essential both for our own evolution and for addressing our world crisis
- Divine intimacy: breath, holiness, faces of light, reign of unity, between heaven and earth, soul, self and life.
Course Fee: $695
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.