Explore yoga nidra within the depths of the ageless virtues and principles of yogic tradition, wisdom, and Western science.
- Basic understanding of the history, theory and benefits of yoga nidra.
- The difference between guided relaxation, sleep and yoga nidra.
- Receive and deliver yoga nidra.
- Rapid induction takes the participant from the normal, waking state into the relaxed state quickly and effectively.
- Longer nidra allows more of your time to be spent on providing therapy.
- Learn how to deeply nourish yourself and others.
- Sequence a basic yoga nidra practice for wellbeing.
- Awaken a sense of wonder and creativity.
- Develop your skills with practice and leading others.
- Structure a step-by-step method for conscious relaxation and its application to therapeutic yoga and yoga therapy.
- Discover how to craft effective and comprehensive classes and workshops.
- Weave this timeless practice into your individuality and skill set in order to share it within you community, students, friends, family and loved ones.
- Scripts provide a greater range of relaxation tools and strategies.
- Cultivate voice quality, pace, and explore music, postures and props.
Develop and improve your confidence at conducting nidra.
Learn to be comfortable being assertive and directive.
Learn to be skilled at using timing and observation.
Learn how to use your voice effectively.
You will also have the opportunity to practice nidra with observationa and feedback.
Successful completion of this training gives certification to lead yoga nidra classes, workshops and sessions using the structure, languaging and methodology of Shanti Yoga™.
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.