- Academic Faculty Internship Program
Academic Faculty Internship Program
As the Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia continues to expand, we are looking to add to our academic faculty of trainers and assessors through an internship program. There are some qualifying criteria.
Skills and experience must haves:-
- You must have completed HIA professional level qualification in Yoga or Ayurveda
- You must be current in your practice
- You must be a member of a professional association
- You must have or be willing to get the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
In particular we are keen on hearing from you if you have specialist skills, such as practice development, or in particular techniques or modalities that would be of interest to our students.
Successful applicants will get training at no cost in presentation skills and be given the opportunity to do paid work assessing and supporting existing trainers and, in due course, and if all goes well, will become part of Health Institute Australasia’s academic faculty.
In addition, we will work with you to help you develop your own Continuing Professional Development workshops that you will be able to present at the Institute.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
1. Shoot a video and tell us:-
- Why you want to be a part of our team.
- Why you think you’d be great for this position.
- Your favourite job you’ve ever had and what you loved about it.
- Your least favourite job you’ve ever had and what you didn’t like about it.
- Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position.
- Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link in the form below.
- Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.
2. Include a 1-page informational resume/work history (upload it to the form below).
3. Include the name of the position you are applying for.