Easy to follow, step by step
Learn easy to follow and step by step the oldest and most popular classical dance form of India ‘Bharat Natyam’. Get exposed to the exotic culture of India through the medium of dance.
In each lesson you will learn various facial expressions, hand gestures, foot patterns and the history and meaning of this cultural art form. You will work muscles in your arms, legs and torso that you didn’t even know existed.
Yato hastah tato drishtihi,
yato drishtihi tato manah,
yato manah tato bhava,
yato bhava tato rasah.
– Oral traditional.
Where the hand goes, the eyes follow
Where the eyes go, the mind follows,
Where the mind goes, emotion arises,
and where there is emotion, rasa (flavour) is created.
Interested in training as a classical dancer?
Register today! 5531 0511
|4.30-5.15||Classical Bharat Natyam dance.
Children + Adults welcome
|5.30-6.15||Work-Out in Indian Rhythms|
|6.30-7.15||Bollywood dance course|
Our studio is fully air-conditioned, mirrored and has natural timber floorboards. You’ll love learning in a great environment suitable for everyone.
Anklets & bangles
- Anklets, bangles, etc. are on loan free of charge and can be worn for the duration of the class.
- They must be returned at the end of each session and must remain with Bollywood Australia’s dance studio props.
- No street footwear (dance shoes and socks OK).
- Please turn off mobile phones in class.
- No filming during classes.
- No spectators. All participators. Enjoy.