We present specific activities, clarify issues, answer questions, and explain new programs through:-
- Our email newsletters
- On the notice board at the centre
- Brochures, pamphlets and handouts at the centre
- Our timetable
- Shanti Gowan’s books, CDs and DVDs – see our online shop
- On our websites:-
- Through our reception at the front desk
- Via Shantiji and our teachers during regular, ongoing classes.
Free Shanti Yoga email newsletter
Shanti Yoga e-news is a community forum for news and views from Shanti Yoga. It presents people’s individual points of view and takes no position itself on the content and views expressed. Our editors welcome a wide range of contributions and perspectives and seek to encourage inclusive and insightful dialogue that is helpful to the development of the Shanti Yoga community as a whole.
Therefore, in keeping with the principles of mindful and compassionate speech, while welcoming critical observations, we work to keep this site free from material that could be harmful to specific individuals or groups, either within the Shanti Yoga community or beyond. Any complaints about published material should be raised directly with the editors at email@example.com