RESIDENTIAL COOKING RETREAT
FROM NATURE TO KITCHEN
Introduction to Ayurvedic Vegetarian Cooking
Venue: Nirvana Wellness Sanctuary, Beechmont
Fee: $650 twin-share accommodation, $750 solo, shared facilities, for 2 nights, 6 meals, program
Enjoy a weekend of relaxation, cooking, yoga, rainforest walks and good company
in the most spectacular natural environment, Beechmont Queensland.
There is so much cooking inspiration these days.
- Just drop all expectations and cook like no one is watching.
- Imperfect is perfect enough.
- The world’s herbal traditions provide valuable tools
for empowered, connected, and meaningful self-care.
In this accessible introductory program,
deepen your connection with nature and yourself as you:-
- Learn the health benefits of Ayurvedic cooking
- Explore culinary edibles, a handful of herbs and spices
- and learn simple techniques for preparing and using them
through demonstrations and hands-on activities
- Integrate mindful practices into cooking and eating
- Come outside to explore earth and sky in Nirvana’s gardens, and forage for edibles
- Connect consciously with nature
- Weave nature and Ayurvedic wisdom into your diet and lifestyle
- and return home with recipes to bring your own Ayurvedic kitchen to life
to enjoy a home cooked meal shared with favourite people
Fee: $650 twin-share accommodation, $750 solo, shared facilities, for 2 nights, 6 meals, program.
Body and soul meals