11-day residential retreat program
Dates: 9th to 19th April 2020 (11 days, 10 nights)
See price options in Event Tickets area below.
A silent retreat is the perfect time to make a new beginning.
Silence washes our awareness. Peace and quiet nurture our being.
The essence of spiritual practice is letting go and receiving deeply.
This is your retreat to let go, be mindfully present and receive the quiet grace in your heart.
9-13 April: Intense Peace
The retreat opens with the marvellous experience by cultivating the practice for Intensive Peace. Here 3 days are in silence, cultivating mindfulness, where the clutter of compulsive thoughts is cleared away, and the light of awareness becomes powerfully bright. When you turn this brightness turned inward, it allows you to access the immaterial realms that a cluttered mind cannot attain. When this brightness is turned towards materiality (the physical world) or mentality (thought forms), these can be perceived and experienced in their unconditioned form, without the overlay of conceptual, conditioned thought.
13-17 April: Patanjali Yoga Sutras 4 nights
Then the silence lifts, and we proceed with the definitive textbook of classical Yoga. Each day will include periods of meditation, yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and gentle yoga, and during the course of the retreat, we have short philosophical (dharma) talks and group discussions to deepen our understanding of our dharma in the world. Together we establish a retreat environment that includes daily practice, noble silence, simple group meals and participation in food preparation and clean-up, in the garden and other tasks.
17-19 April: Yoga and Ayurveda
We culminate the retreat with a wonderful weekend spent with a lovely body, mind, spirit understanding based on the Laws of Healing from the Vedic sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda, and conclude the retreat with a delicious Sunday feast before we head down the mountain back to our home.
Mindful Living, Mindful Being residential retreat program 9-19 April 2020.
NIRVANA WELLNESS RETREATS
- Inspiring talks with discussion and Q & A
- Loving your mind and body with daily meditation and gentle yoga
- Delicious Ayurvedic vegetarian meals were you eat love, not stress
- Detox medicines
- Nature walks
- Mindful art, and so much more.
- Discover the tools you need to stay happy, healthy and whole, every day of your life.
- Help your body heal and recover from stress, chronic illness, toxicity or poor nourishment, bad nutrition, digestive and eliminating issues
- Align your energy centres with nature to improve your emotional and physical wellbeing
- Experience a feeling of calmness, tranquillity and bliss
Return home with an upgrade in the quality of your life and work.
Retreat package fees:
Read more about our Retreats