12-14 April 2019
3 days, 2 nights
YOGA AND AYURVEDA
Weekend Retreat in the beautiful Nirvana Wellness Retreat Sanctuary, Beechmont
Autumn is the season of aggravated Vata (see Shanti’s post on Seasonal Routines)
Welcome to a residential weekend of spiritual renewal,
with Author and Meditation Master Shanti Gowans.
• Instruction • Sitting and walking meditation • Deep relaxation.
• Dharma talks • Mindful art • Nature Walks • Personal time
NIRVANA WELLNESS RETREATS
- Inspiring talks with discussion and Q & A
- Loving your mind and body with daily meditation and gentle yoga
- Delicious Ayurvedic vegetarian meals were you eat love, not stress
- Detox medicines
- Nature walks
- Mindful art, and so much more.
- Discover the tools you need to stay happy, healthy and whole, every day of your life.
- Help your body heal and recover from stress, chronic illness, toxicity or poor nourishment, bad nutrition, digestive and eliminating issues
- Align your energy centres with nature to improve your emotional and physical wellbeing
- Experience a feeling of calmness, tranquillity and bliss
Return home with an upgrade in the quality of your life and work.
Retreat package fees:
Read more about our Retreats