Philosophy evening, meditation and buffet dinner
Feel inspired by Shantiji’s talk, release stress through guided meditation, meet like-minded people and enjoy a gourmet feast with flavours that are amazing.
Shanti Gowans, motivational speaker will commence the evening with a relaxing meditation followed by the topic of the evening.
All welcome including total beginners. As this is a social evening feel free to bring your partner, friends or family members for this wonderful occasion. Shanti Gowans provides a framework within which you may search for these truths and gain a deeper insight, meaning and purpose for your life.
Some of the topics for the fellowship dinners for 2018 are:-
- Vision, values and vitality
- Self-confidence, self-worth
- Health through harmony
- Insight and enlightenment
- Wisdom in action
- The law of Karma
- Search for meaning and purpose
- Creating calm and abundance
- Healing the body, heart and mind
- and much more
The evening generally includes:
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic)
- Guided meditation
- Shantiji’s inspiring talk
- Freshly steamed Basmati rice
- Traditional dhal with mild spices and fresh herbs
- Fresh vegetables in a mild, aromatic, Indian style sauce
- Home-made salad with delicious virgin oil and lemon dressing
- Melt in your mouth
- Juices and Nirvana spring water
See our Calendar of Events for the next available booking. These dinners are usually held once a month.