The team at Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia is led by CEO Shanti Gowans, born in India. After completing her BA at the University of Mumbai, Shanti spent several years travelling around the world as an international guest speaker with global and cosmic perspectives. Whilst on the speakers’ circuit, Shanti taught and lectured with Deepak Chopra in Sydney, Australia.
Shanti also brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs which appeared on Australian national television for 3½ years on channel 10.
Shanti Gowans is truly a remarkable and inspirational teacher and has developed life-changing courses with true dedication and respect for the ancient and authentic science of yoga and ayurveda.
Read more about Shanti Gowans.
- 2-day Ayurvedic Relaxation Massage Course
- Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Bollywood Dancing Term
- Fellowship & Vegetarian Dinner
- The Gathering of the Tribe – SYTA Weekend Retreat
- Emotional Well-being Retreat – Weekend
- The Masters Series – Ballet
- Ayurveda – From the Earth to the Table – weekend retreat