The team at Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia is led by CEO Shanti Gowans, born in India. After completing her BA at the University of Mumbai, Shanti spent several years travelling around the world as an international guest speaker with global and cosmic perspectives. Whilst on the speakers’ circuit, Shanti taught and lectured with Deepak Chopra in Sydney, Australia.
Shanti also brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs which appeared on Australian national television for 3½ years on channel 10.
Shanti Gowans is truly a remarkable and inspirational teacher and has developed life-changing courses with true dedication and respect for the ancient and authentic science of yoga and ayurveda.
Read more about Shanti Gowans.
- Full Yoga Timetable resumes at Shanti Yoga Centre in Southport
- New Course Intakes for Yoga Teacher Training at Health Institute Australasia in Southport
- New Course Intakes for Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant/ Practitioner at Health Institute Australasia in Southport
- Calm Abiding – Weekend Retreat
- Shantiji in Melbourne
- Shirodhara and Kati basti Course
- Believe in Yourself, Transform Your Life Retreat – Weekend
- 2-day Ayurvedic Relaxation Massage Course