- has redefined yoga to be accessible – it’s yoga for every body.
- is all inclusive and incorporates all styles and every limb (not just asana).
- is body positive: we aim to help everyone make peace with their body image
- is breath-centric and improves the quality of your breathing
- has adapted and layered multiple asana variations to help work specialised areas of the body, respond to physical limitations and address injuries
- helps with heart health, healing pain, lower back care and mental health with restorative work
- teaches kirtan, meditation and self-massage
You will learn to enjoy peace of mind, health, longevity and tranquility as you enjoy the gentle but complete yoga breath and movements in a total exercise program. Each class is a well balanced, time-efficient workout, suitable for all ages, regardless of present fitness and includes:
- Yoga postures
- Stretching exercises
- Body toning exercises
- Joint lubricating exercises
- Posture and balance
- Corrective breathing
- Energy flow
- Concentration, meditation and relaxation techniques
- Life philosophy and peace of mind training
Shanti Yoga purifies the body, remove diseases and keep the body fresh and fit. By regularly practicing Shanti Yoga we evolve consciously and become spiritually better. Now is the time to harness the wisdom of Shanti Yoga, with its infinite treasure trove of healing tools for body, mind and soul.
Featured DVD for home practice:
Purchase an additional tag-on ticket to attend a consecutive back-to-back class.
Or purchase a 30-day Pass, 90-day Pass or Annual Pass allowing you to attend any/all classes for the duration of your pass, plus benefits.
Once you have paid for your ticket(s), your ticket(s) will be emailed to you for printing.